€37.50 a week extra-large CSA share
Families who like veg or those who have a big veggie diet.
Extra Large example of what could be in your box avg 14-18 pieces. Cabbage, Courgettes (500g), Chard (250g), Spring Onion (300g), Kale (250g), Broad Beans (500g), Spuds (1kg), Beetroot (500g), Peas (250g), Cucumber, Basil (40g), French Beans (300g), Fennel, Broccoli (500g), Kohlrabi, Mixed leaves (150g), Garlic, Celery, Rocket, Radish, Tomatoes, peppers.
- Farm collection = €0 Ready to collect from 5.00pm Friday until Monday 9am
- Home Delivery = €5 per week (within 10km) / €10 (10 -20km)
- Ennistymon market collection (9am - 2pm on saturdays) = €1 per week
- Ennis (5:30pm - 6pm on Friday @ The Record Break, 9 Lower Market St, Clonroad Beg = €1 per week
- Kilrush market collection (9am - 1pm on Thursdays) = €1 per week
- Option 1: A one off payment at checkout; this is our preferred option.
- Option 2: Two phase payments; one at checkout and one at the beginning of September through a invoice we send to your email address.
- Option 3: Six phase payments; one at checkout then monthly we will send you a invoice to your email address.
Starting on 04.05.19 you will receive a Spring box for 7 weeks, then from 22.06.19 - 21.12.19 you will receive a extra large share box for 27 weeks.
CSA stands for Community-Supported Agriculture.
CSA proposes an alternative, local and solidarity based economic model of agriculture and food distribution. It means a share in the harvest for everyone who participates.
- Community Supported Agriculture is about sharing the risks and rewards of farming. It works by asking members to commit to buying a share of the farm’s harvest for a year in advance. In this way, your growers have the security to embrace low-input ecological production, and in return, our members’ feel a lot more connected to where their food is coming from and how it’s produced.
- It is essential that new members understand what is meant by “sharing the risks and rewards of farming”. As members receive a share of the harvest each week, they soon become aware of exactly what is in-season and how the weather affects their vegetables. If it is a good year members can enjoy a bumper share of the harvest. If, however, it is a bad year, members must also accept a smaller / less variation share.
- Although we depend on your commitment to support Moy Hill Farm, we also understand that circumstances change and members may occasionally need to cancel their subscription prematurely. In this case we ask for a minimum of two months notice.
You get fresh, chemical free vegetables from Moy, Lahinch that are picked shortly before they arrive on your plate for maximum nutritional value and us, the growers, get a fair deal for our work.
Social Share: If you would like to join Moy Hill Farm CSA but cannot afford the full amount please contact us using the email address below and we can discuss the possibility of a reduced amount based on your financial situation.
Commitment For A Season - with a CSA membership you sign up for a season of fresh vegetables while providing financial stability for the grower and the local economy. By purchasing this product you are agreeing to these terms.