4 week Trial CSA share
Note: Between now and June 15th, you will receive a €17 spring box, after which your selected size box will begin. If you do not want to start during the spring box period, please hold off until the week prior to Jun 22nd to place your order.
A month Trial box (€...size of box see below x 4)
1. For those who just love the greens….
Greens Box (€17 per week ) Eg box avg. 4-6 pieces.Chard, Kale, Mixed Salad, Lettuce, Spinach, Parsley.
2. Ideal for individuals or couples who like to include veg in their Diet..
Small box (€17 per week ) Eg box avg. 6-8 pieces. Cabbage, Courgettes, Chard, Spring Onion, Kale, Spuds, Beetroot.
3. Ideal for individuals or couples who love to include veg in their Diet
Medium (€23 per week ) Eg box avg. 9-13 pieces. Same as above plus, Peas, Cucumber, Basil, Fennel.
4. Families who like veg or those who have a big veggie diet.
Large (€30 per week ) Eg box avg. 14-18 pieces) Same as above plus, Peas, Cucumber, Basil, French Beans, Fennel, Broccoli, Kohlrabi, Mixed leaves, Garlic, Celery, Rocket, Radish, Tomatoes.
5. Families who like veg or those who have a big veggie diet.
Extra Large (€37.50 per week) Eg box avg. 14-18 pieces. Same as above plus, Peas, Cucumber, Basil, French Beans, Fennel, Broccoli, Kohlrabi, Mixed leaves, Garlic, Celery, Rocket, Radish, Tomatoes, peppers.
- Farm collection = €0 Ready to collect from 5.00pm Friday until Monday 9am
- Home Delivery = €5 per week (within 10km) / €10 (10 -20km)
- Ennistymon market collection (9am - 2pm on saturdays) = €1 per week
- Ennis = €1 per week @ The Record Break, 9 Lower Market St, Clonroad Beg (5:30pm - 6pm on Friday)
- Kilrush market collection (9am - 1pm on Thursdays) = €1 per week
- Option 1: A one off payment at checkout; this is our preferred option.
- Option 2: Two phase payments; one at checkout and one at the beginning of September through a invoice we send to your email address.
- Option 3: Six phase payments; one at checkout then monthly we will send you a invoice to your email address.
CSA stands for Community-Supported Agriculture.
CSA proposes an alternative, local and solidarity based economic model of agriculture and food distribution. It means a share in the harvest for everyone who participates.
- Community Supported Agriculture is about sharing the risks and rewards of farming. It works by asking members to commit to buying a share of the farm’s harvest for a year in advance. In this way, your growers have the security to embrace low-input ecological production, and in return, our members’ feel a lot more connected to where their food is coming from and how it’s produced.
- It is essential that new members understand what is meant by “sharing the risks and rewards of farming”. As members receive a share of the harvest each week, they soon become aware of exactly what is in-season and how the weather affects their vegetables. If it is a good year members can enjoy a bumper share of the harvest. If, however, it is a bad year, members must also accept a smaller / less variation share.
- Although we depend on your commitment to support Moy Hill Farm, we also understand that circumstances change and members may occasionally need to cancel their subscription prematurely. In this case we ask for a minimum of two months notice.
You get fresh, chemical free vegetables from Moy, Lahinch that are picked shortly before they arrive on your plate for maximum nutritional value and us, the growers, get a fair deal for our work.
Social Share: If you would like to join Moy Hill Farm CSA but cannot afford the full amount please contact us using the email address below and we can discuss the possibility of a reduced amount based on your financial situation.